what's new at www.vectaport.com
- Vectaport Inc., a California corporation formed Jan 1st 1994, has been dissolved. vectaport.com carries on as a domain name owned and operated by Scott Johnston, and as an advertisement for his consulting services. Watch ivtools.org for future news on ivtools.
- ivtools-0.9 released.
- ivtools-0.8.4 released.
- Uploaded all the outstanding bug reports and feature request to SourceForge.
- vhclmaps-0.7.5 released with many improvements to the scripting language of comdraw
Also, take a look at the vhclmaps SourceForge page.
- ivtools-0.8.3 released with many improvements to the various map viewers and servers
Also, take a look at the ivtools SourceForge page.
- ivtools-0.8.2 released.
- vhclmaps-0.7.4 released.
- ivtools-0.8 is released!
- CVS available for ivtools from SourceForge with web-based browsing.
- Four mailing lists set up for ivtools at SourceForge
- Starting to make use of an ivtools project page
at sourceforge.net (from VA Linux). So far there is a survey question on copyleft and ivtools.
- Here is an annotated list of this year's nominees for the 1999 Free Software Award. It gives an idea of the depth and breadth of the open-source/free-software movement.
- patch to add raster support to the idraw output format of pstoedit.
- Brian Marshall put up a piece that goes a long way toward explaining the two-tier business model of Vectaport, The Cash and the Calling
- ivtools-0.7.10 now available, with new support for compiling on Windows NT using Cygwin
- ivtools-0.7.9 now available
- added a web page that clarifies
Vectaport's position on ivtools license immutability.
- web pages on how to configure web browsers for
launching drawing editors and
map viewers as helper apps.
- web pages on things to do with ivtools drawing editors added to ivtools documentation
- vhclmaps-0.7.3 released.
- ivtools-0.7.8 released, with support for compiling with glibc-2.1 and RedHat 6.0
- New corporate sponsor, IET Inc., added to ivtools and vhclmaps home pages.
- Revised vhclmaps web pages.
- Developer release of ivtools and vhclmaps.
- Revised instructions for
building Vectaport software on Solaris 2.6
- ivtools-0.7.5 released, download here.
- tar file of html documentation for ivtools released.
- ivtools-0.7.4 released.
- ivtools class tree converted to a web page for
indexing into online class documentation.
- PERCEPS extracted
class documentation for the FrameUnidraw class library.
- Much expanded discussion of building ivtools on commercial Unix'es
in the ivtools FAQ.
- PERCEPS extracted
class documentation for the ComUnidraw class library.
- "done" and "started" graphics added to
ivtools things-to-do page.
- easier navigation of ivmaps FAQ via new index. New section for mapserv.
- ivtools-0.7.3 announced. New documentation, dialog box work, and dataflow
- Complete PERCEPS extracted
class documentation for the OverlayUnidraw class library.
- Improved PERCEPS extracted
class documentation for the ComTerp class library.
- InterViews 3.1 man pages cross-indexed with ivtools class pages.
- InterViews 3.1 man pages online.
- Documentation Page added to ivtools, and the 3.1 Reference Manual on-line (no frames).
- Improved class documentation with derived-class links,
accurate include file names, and class/method comments extracted by PERCEPS for
Attribute, GraphUnidraw, and half of the OverlayUnidraw library.
- Missing comtop-0.1.1.tgz uploaded (a
starter program for making your own derived comterp).
- ivtools-0.7.2 released with new flipbook slideshow mechanism and random jelly-bean drawing capability.
- ivtools-0.7.1 released with greater flexibility in export commands.
- Added entries to the source building questions of the ivtools FAQ.
- Added HI-MASS, NEFCON, SCAT, and TAE Plus to the table of InterViews applications.
- Minor fix to ivtools-0.7/src/utils/Imakefile for versions of gcc that can't auto-detect and handle C++ code,
extra release notes for ivtools-0.7.
- ivmaps-0.6.9 and vhclserv-0.3.7 released, for
building on ivtools-0.7.
- Added xpdf (pdftops) to list of tools that work together with ivtools.
- Expanded list of third party drawing editors in ivtools FAQ.
- Expanded list of auxiliary tools that work together with ivtools drawing editors.
- Extra release notes for ivtools-0.7, corrections to
- New explanation how to extend the fonts of idraw, which applies to the other